Xactware Classroom Training
Classroom Training Overview
Xactware’s classroom training gives you valuable hands-on training from a certified Xactware trainer that will help you quickly learn how to make the most from Xactware’s products. Xactware training is held in various cities throughout the USA and Canada, including at Xactware’s Lehi, Utah campus.
Classroom registration includes the Xactimate Workbook and an Xactware mouse pad.
Classroom Training Courses
- Xactimate (view details and dates)
- Xactimate Mastery (view details and dates)
- Xactimate Technical Support (For companies that manage multiple Xactimate users)
- XactRemodel (view details and dates)
- Onsite Training (view details)
Whether you are considering classroom training or virtual classroom training, our Xactimate Training Comparison Grid is an excellent resource to compare the various training courses available.
Save $50 per student when you register three or more students in the following classes:
- Xactimate Lehi Classroom Training
- Xactimate Regional Classroom Training
- Xactimate Mastery Lehi Classroom Training
- Xactimate Mastery Regional Classroom Training
- Xactimate Technical Support Training
Note: Students must be registered in the same shopping cart order to receive the $50/class discount.
Xactimate Training Workbook
An Xactimate Training Workbook and Xactimate Sketch keyboard shortcut mouse pad are included with registration for Xactware’s classroom training courses. The workbook not only helps guide you through the course but it also serves as a useful reference, with lessons, labs, and practice estimates that will teach you how to get the most value out of your estimating system.
Purchase the Xactimate 28 Training Workbook.
Purchase the Xactimate 28 Mastery Training Workbook.
Purchase the Xactimate 27 Training Workbook.