Xactware® Classroom Training
Classroom Training Benefits
This course is a three-day, instructor-led classroom training experience. An Xactware instructor leads the presentation, discussion, and classroom exercises. Students participate in workbook and hands-on Xactimate exercises.
Each student needs a computer with an external mouse to participate in Xactimate exercises. The instructor incorporates the ‘demonstrate, participate, then repeat’ teaching method in the lessons. After learning Xactimate concepts from the instructor, students participate in exercises that allow them to practice those concepts.
Students enrolled in this course will learn the following:
- Basic Xactimate administration, including user preferences setup, project/system defaults, and basic program navigation.
- How to download and utilise Xactware pricing data to create competitive estimates.
- The steps required to create an estimate from start to finish in Xactimate.
- How to rapidly create professional floor plans in Sketch, which provide dimensions and quantities used for estimation.
- Several methods to search pricing data to quickly add items to an estimate.
- How to add items to an estimate using Sketch, Estimate Items, and Summary modules.
- A wide variety of tools and techniques to help save time while scoping estimates.
- How to import digital images to an estimate and provide annotation support.
- How to print and export a variety of professional estimate reports.