Xactware, Inc. Releases New Version of Xactimate
Xactware, Inc. has announced the release of Xactimate 24, the newest version of the company's flagship estimating program for property restoration.
"Our customers have always relied on our ability to provide new innovations and industry-leading advancements in estimating technology," says James Loveland, President and CEO of Xactware. "With the release of Xactimate 24, we are excited to introduce many new capabilities never before seen in any estimating solution."
A few of the enhancements for Xactimate 24 the company advertises:
- one-click framing that automatically calculates construction material and labor for framing walls, floors, and roofs
- graphical "drop and fill" flooring that determines waste and displays cuts visually within sketched rooms
- an electrical wizard for instant placement of wiring, switches, and outlets
- a new summary matrix screen for enhanced estimate-wide control
- real-time training, including many "show me" multimedia helps, throughout the program
User Jerry Pennock of Complete Restoration says that the new features, "will save me at least an hour a day."
Michael Mazur, a user from Paul Davis Restoration states, "The changes Xactware has made to an already great product continue to make it easier to estimate. Anyone can estimate in Xactimate 24."
For more information on Xactimate 24 and other Xactware products and services, call 1.800.424.XACT (9228) or visit www.xactware.com.
About Xactware Inc.
Founded in 1986, Xactware, Inc., is a privately held technology services company (www.Xactware.com), specializing in the property insurance, remodeling, and restoration industries. Xactware's technology tools include software estimating programs for PCs and tablet PCs as well as powerful online systems for replacement cost calculations, estimate tracking, and data trending in real time.
For more information about Xactware's products and services, contact Xactware at 1-800-424-9228 or contact us online.