Xactware Simplifies Flood Estimating with Latest Version of Xactimate
New enhancements help estimators improve productivity, save time, and reduce errors
Xactware has just released an update for Xactimate® that makes it significantly easier to estimate flood losses in the United States. Xactware is a member of the Verisk Insurance Solutions group at Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK).
The new Xactimate features simplify many steps in the unique process of estimating flood damage following the standards set by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). The new Xactimate solutions not only help estimators save time, they also help deliver documentation that complies with NFIP requirements.
The enhancements include:
- Flood policy coverage, policy limits, and deductibles can now be sent with an assignment directly into Xactimate.
- Coverages, policy limits, and deductibles are automatically applied according to NFIP policy.
- Recoverable/nonrecoverable depreciation defaults are automatically applied according to NFIP guidelines.
- Estimators can sign forms electronically.
- Photos are much easier to add and merge with other flood forms and reports.
- New advanced reporting tools make it much faster to build reports exactly the way estimators want them.
- Error-checking tools find potential errors and help easily correct them.
- Building valuations can be created from inside flood assignments.
“With the help of some of the most knowledgeable and skilled flood estimators in the United States, we took a detailed look at the unique requirements and challenges of estimating flood damage,” said Xactware’s Ron Richardson, Xactimate project manager. “The result is a comprehensive solution that automates many steps in the process, removes barriers, and helps prevent and correct potential errors.”
To learn more about the latest version of Xactimate, visit Xactware.com.
Xactware specializes in technologies for the property insurance, remodeling, restoration, and mortgage and lending industries. Xactware’s tools provide claims estimating, contents replacement, claims management, and property maintenance solutions for desktop, mobile, and online platforms. Xactware’s services include repair cost research and reports, aerial imagery, and real-time business intelligence. Xactware has been providing cloud services for customers since 1995. Xactware is a member of the Verisk Insurance Solutions group at Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK). For more information about Xactware’s solutions, contact Xactware at 1-800-424-9228 or www.xactware.com.