News from Elevate 2020
Today at Elevate 2020, Xactware president Mike Fulton was joined by Verisk chief operating officer Mark Anquillare, Geomni President Jeffrey C. Taylor, and ISO Claims and Crime Analytics President, Richard Della Rocca to discuss the evolving roles of claims and construction professionals in the insurance ecosystem. Xactware, Geomni, and ISO Claims are Verisk businesses.
Elevate 2020 features two days of keynotes, break-out sessions, lab experiences, and much more, plus a day of free training on Feb. 13. Key takeaways from the 2020 event include:
- Vexcel Imaging Acquisition — Verisk COO, Mark Anquillare and Geomni president Jeffrey C. Taylor discussed Verisk’s new partnership with Vexcel Imaging, saying the new relationship provides users significantly improved coverage, now, and in the future.
- Xactimate — From advances in Verisk artificial intelligence and automation (Vai) that powers search to more streamlined and transparent estimating with photos and videos, the latest version of Xactimate is packed with features to help property professionals work faster and more effectively.
- XactAnalysis — Xactware’s claims assignment, management, and analytical solution, XactAnalysis, features new Vai-driven analytics, and reporting tools designed to help property professionals make crucial decisions.
- ContentsTrack — The latest version of Xactware’s packout solution, ContentsTrack, contains powerful Vai-fueled object recognition technology that lets contents restoration specialists easily identify and inventory personal property.
- Damage Assessment Automation — Xactware experts introduced new technology in Xactware’s policyholder self-serve solution, ClaimXperience, that enables policyholders to enter loss details and receive a repair estimate in a matter of seconds.
- Additional Living Expenses — This ClaimXperience solution allows policyholders to rapidly capture expenses as soon as they are incurred, send them to adjusters for review, and receive an automatically calculated payment.
- Weather reports and data — The Verisk weather products, Benchmark and Respond, have introduced new weather forecasting and modeling to improve storm response and handling.
- ISO ClaimSearch — The new visual view makes it fast and easy to see potentially relevant information and to spot suspicious activity.
- Sequel Claims — The new claims administration solution helps insurers manage claims from end to end.
Elevate 2020 also includes a Default Servicing track for users of Xactware’s XactPRM and PPW, products designed for professionals who oversee, manage, repair, and maintain bank-owned or foreclosed properties.
Numerous industry experts and leaders are presenting at this year’s conference, including Joe Theismann, the former star quarterback for the Washington Redskins, and Josh Morgerman, a renowned stormchaser who braved 185-mph winds to document Hurricane Dorian.
For more about the conference, please visit VeriskElevate.com.