2018 Property Report for Canada
With fourteen designated catastrophes across Canada, provinces were struck by winter storms, wind and thunderstorms -- resulting in significant damage throughout 2018. In addition, an increase in new construction was mirrored by a promising increase in the construction workforce.
The Xactware 2018 Property Report for Canada provides a detailed overview of these and other trends and a special year-end severe weather analysis that details losses from various catastrophic weather events. In addition, the report includes:
- The average value of property repair estimates by month and type of loss (such as wind, water, and hail)
- Industry response time trends
- An in-depth personal property claims analysis
- Reconstruction cost trends for each province
- Trends for labour costs as well as commonly used building materials
- And key insights in many more areas
The 2018 Property Report is digital and interactive, and available for instant access.