2018 Property Report for the United States
Record-setting wildfires in California and hurricanes on the East Coast marked an historic year for catastrophes in the U.S. These, along with other major weather events, not only impacted homeowners but also affected prices and claims activity across the country.
Xactware's 2018 U.S. Property Report tells the story behind these events from a claims and pricing perspective, and delivers valuable insight into the trends leading into 2019 and beyond.
The U.S. property report includes findings on these key areas:
- Total volume and value of property estimates
- Rate changes for reconstruction costs by state or province
- Trends for common building materials such as lumber, drywall, and roofing
- A special severe weather analysis
- And key insights in many more areas
The 2018 U.S. Property Report is digital and interactive, and available for instant access.