Benchmark for XactAnalysis
Benchmark™ for XactAnalysis and Benchmark for Xactimate offers users even more scope and usability by providing hail reports from weather events in near real time, including property-specific DOL and history analysis. With Benchmark for XactAnalysis and Xactimate users will be able to do the following:
- Minimize guesswork by field adjusters
- Reduce the number of inspections
- Reduce loss adjustment expenses through better management and identification of vandalism or fraud at an early stage
- Speed up the claims process and reduce cycle times
- Download Benchmark reports directly to an XactAnalysis assignment
Current or new users can access Benchmark Integration within a claim in XactAnalysis and within the Documents tab in Xactimate. In the claim assignment users can access the reports via the “select an action” drop down bar in XactAnalysis.
Choose Benchmark data and ensure that claims are more accurate, timely, and economical.
The data source for Benchmark for XactAnalysis and Xactimate is Xactware’s Respond™, which gives users natural hazard analysis and forecast services for weather events in near real time including weather-by-location analysis for wind, hail, lighting, tornado, wildfire, hurricane, and other natural perils.