Xactware Coronavirus Support
COVID-19 is unsettling. But if we’ve observed anything in the last few weeks, it's been the amazing resilience and innovative minds of the property restoration industry. As long as this crisis persists, Xactware will support our customers with the burdens they currently face.
Monitoring pricing data for hazardous work
To support the increased demand for hazardous clean-up and remediation, our pricing research team has increased their surveillance of labor rates and PPE equipment trends. For as long as COVID-19 impacts businesses and policyholders, Xactware pricing data in these areas will be consistently monitored and updated.
- Your assistance in reporting pricing fluctuations in your area is a vital component to this research. Consider providing pricing feedback today.
Learn more about participating in the feedback process.
Connect with policyholders remotely
As the coronavirus crisis escalates, reducing unnecessary exposure becomes more important. ClaimXperience allows restoration professionals to deliver top-notch service by connecting with policyholders using video, photo sharing, and a collaboration portal.
Add remote collaboration to your strategy for connecting with policyholders in the Xactware online store.
To learn more about ClaimXperience, explore several free training assets and our expanded library of virtual classroom training:
COVID-19 has forced many of us indoors and online (including our expert trainers). To support your educational efforts during this time, we’ve increased the number of available virtual training classes.
Industry thought leadership
On-demand Elevate sessions
Verisk is making all 2020 Elevate session recordings available to customers for free. Whether you missed the conference in February or want to see a session you weren’t able to attend, follow the steps below to gain access to these insightful sessions.
- Visit the Xactware online store and add “Elevate Conference 2020 Recorded Sessions” to your cart
- Enter coupon code 2020ELEV8 and complete checkout (price should be $0.00)
- Visit the Elevate 2020 sessions page and log in with your Xactware ID
Direct access to Xactware support
Throughout this crisis, we’ll be putting a special emphasis on connection and support.
- Our eService Center is accessible 24 hours a day with more than 17,000 supporting documents, videos, and product tips. Access the eService Center.
- Our live chat support will be providing real-time support 24 hours a day throughout the coronavirus event. Live chat is available on both desktop computers and mobile devices. You can access live chat support through the eService Center.
- You can reach Xactware phone support (for a $20 fee) between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Mountain Time Monday through Friday at 1-800-710-9228.
A note on pricing for Xactware products
To offer relief to our customers, Xactware will be freezing the current price of Xactimate subscriptions and XactAnalysis assignments at 2019 rates for the remainder of 2020.