Xactware Classroom Training
XactRemodel Classroom Training
This in-depth three-day course located at Xactware's Lehi, Utah campus gives students valuable hands-on training with certified Xactware Trainers who teach users the tools needed to improve estimating speed and efficiency.
XactRemodel will take you to the next level in estimating as you learn to make professional floor plans and 3D rendering, discover shortcuts, and more.
Here are some of the things you will learn when attending an XactRemodel training course:
- Learn the 5 steps of estimating
- Create an estimate from start to finish
- Use Sketch, the industry's only patented and graphical estimating tool, to draw while it organizes, calculates, and automates the rest
- Estimate faster with time-saving macros, templates, and assemblies
- Understand unit price control and maintenance
- Integrate with third-party software (ACT!, QuickBooks, and more)
- Customize reports to fit your business (add a personalized company logo)
- Impress your customers with professional floor plans and 3D rendering
- Discover shortcuts within XactRemodel
- Quickly estimate and view an existing and proposed view of the home
- Estimate labor and material for footings, foundation, and framing with a single click
Lehi, Utah Training - $550 Register Today
Advance registration and payment required. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants must provide own computer. We recommend bringing an external mouse. Location and class time information will be sent upon registration. For more information, call 800-424-9228.