What is the XactAnalysis Network?
The XactAnalysis Network is Xactware's secure electronic extranet, allowing all industry players to send, receive, and manage estimate data in real-time.
What is an extranet? It's an external network that is accessed securely and remotely, making sure every Xactimate user can share important estimate information. Each Xactimate installation comes with the ability to connect to the XactAnalysis Network through a regular Internet connection-all that is required by the users is to register a unique XactNet address the first time they connect.
An extranet is much more secure than standard email or regular web pages because information can be better encrypted to protect all parties. XactAnalysis utilizes the latest and most advanced encryption available.
What can XactAnalysis do for you?
Whether you are an assignment sender or an assignment receiver, XactAnalysis' tools will help you communicate more efficiently, improve quality control, and close your files faster than ever before.
- Track multiple programs all under the same umbrella, such as daily work for staff, mitigation programs, and catastrophe programs.
- Automatically distribute structural or contents assignments-even send an entire group of "batched" assignments to third parties for their management.
- Track assignments at any point and view the details of each completed assignment, including sketches, photos, line items, documents, customer copies, and more.
- Utilise the built-in audits to find common scoping errors and identify training issues.
- View graphical management reports on up-to-the-second data for any part of your network - compare region to region or even estimator to estimator.
- Manage your QA and re-inspection programs with special tools.
- Set up rules that will alert you immediately when claim events occur or certain metrics that you define are met.
- Set up how you want to be notified of assignments and receive instant notifications of assignments from multiple assignment senders.
- Automatically upload all estimate information with a single "complete" function.
- Track all assignments sent to you in real-time and view assignment volumes by sender.
- Collaborate with the assignment sender online, including notes and action items that automatically update the electronic claim file.
- View detailed maps of loss locations in the electronic file and integrate with mapping software for turn-by-turn directions.
- Send electronic satisfaction surveys to your customers with the click of a button.
- Send your own assignments or redirect assignments to other Xactimate users.