Xactware Publishes October 2020 Price List
Labour research has shown an increase in the hourly rates for electricians, plumbers and gas safe engineers, small decreases were also found across a lot of the finishing trades with hourly rates reducing marginally.
Material prices have remained relatively static overall this quarter, with a few exceptions
- Roofing lead has risen in price following the climb in the commodity pricing over the summer.
- The price of ceramic wall and floor tiling continued to fall from last quarter, although at a much slower rate than before.
- The price of gypsum-based products such as plasterboard and bagged goods have decreased, however, have not completely corrected from the previous quarter’s price increases.
Please note, no items were added or deleted this quarter. Please refer to the Quarterly Construction Materials and Labour Pricing Update document on our web page for comments and further analysis.
Please contact the UK pricing team if you would like to discuss any of the changes listed in this document contact us at
Modified items in the October 2020 D price list release.
Kitchen tap – Remove & Refit
Local market conditions
Xactware makes every effort to ensure pricing information contained in the most recent update represents market costs at the time of publication. Since actual market prices can vary and may change rapidly, and since many factors can affect the cost of a project (including—but not limited to—labour, plant, and material costs as well as the rates and application of VAT), we strongly recommend customers monitor their local markets for any such changes and adjust their estimate pricing as deemed appropriate.
Please report any price changes to Xactware as soon as possible. We will then adjust any information that can be independently verified for inclusion in future price list publications. You can submit pricing feedback online or via email to Xactware’s pricing team at:
Downloading a price list in Xactimate
If you are a registered Xactimate user, you can download price lists in four steps:
- In Xactimate, select Price List tab in the main dashboard,
- Select Request Price List(s) on the menu bar.
- From the “Request Price List” window, enter the country, region, and area for the price list you would like to download.
- After making your selections, select Download.
A window will appear advising you the price lists have been downloaded and are now available for use in Xactimate.