Xactware Publishes July 2021 Price List
Labour research has indicated labour prices have generally increased slightly as the market reacts to a reduction in migrant labour. Research also indicated notable material price movements this quarter.
- Material prices have increased, particularly metal and timber products
- The cost of timber has increased by a further 4.1%
- The price of electrical and plumbing materials has continued to increase, this time by 17.6%, which is in line with the increase in metal commodity prices.
Please note, no items were modified, deleted, or added this quarter. For any comments or further analysis, please refer to the Quarterly Construction Materials and Labour Pricing Update document here.
Please contact the UK pricing team if you would like to discuss any of the changes listed in this document contact us at email@example.com
Local market conditions
Xactware makes every effort to ensure pricing information contained in the most recent update represents market costs at the time of publication. Since actual market prices can vary and may change rapidly, and since many factors can affect the cost of a project (including—but not limited to—labour, plant, and material costs as well as the rates and application of VAT), we strongly recommend customers monitor their local markets for any such changes and adjust their estimate pricing as deemed appropriate.
Please report any price changes to Xactware as soon as possible. We will then adjust any information that can be independently verified for inclusion in future price list publications. You can submit pricing feedback online or via email to Xactware’s pricing team at:
Downloading a price list in Xactimate
If you are a registered Xactimate user, you can download price lists in four steps:
- In Xactimate, select Price List tab in the main dashboard,
- Select Request Price List(s) on the menu bar.
- From the “Request Price List” window, enter the country, region, and area for the price list you would like to download.
- After making your selections, select Download.
A window will appear advising you the price lists have been downloaded and are now available for use in Xactimate.