XactAnalysis Management Reports
The industry's first full-cycle and only patented electronic assignment network. XactAnalysis continues to set the pace in management reporting. Textual and graphical reports through XactAnalysis provide you with instant information about what is happening with your claims around the country. It's the kind of real-time information for decision support you need in an easy-to-read format.
The interactive capabilities of XactAnalysis allow you to drill-down to any level of detail: county, postcodes, or individual estimates. If you are still pouring over lengthy spreadsheets that are hard to navigate and that don't represent real-time data, it's time to make a change! Here are just a few of the things you'll be able to do with XactAnalysis:
- Instantly view all of your claims country wide on a geographic map, including pinpoints of actual property locations. Drill-down to specific counties, postcodes, and even to individual estimates.
- View accurate and detailed trending information for any time period in any area of your network. Identify scoping trends, training issues, quality analysis, and other indicators more easily than ever before.
- Make head-to-head comparisons: staff, individual contractors, individual adjusters, specialty programs, adjusting organisations.
- Since reports are interactive, just click on any area for details and explanations.
- Use special tools setup for desk reviews and re-inspection programs.
- Setup personal rules to have XactAnalysis notify you if a specific measurement is met. It's your personal electronic auditing team backing you up and keeping you informed!
Whether you want to chart your workflows better, improve your re-inspection and QA programs, or if you just want to more effectively see your claims spend, XactAnalysis reports will make your job easier.
XactAnalysis Real-time Claim Management
What if you could have a claim management team working for you around the clock?
That's exactly what you get with the real-time claim management capabilities XactAnalysis offers. Whether you want to view a single flooring item in a claim that was just uploaded, be instantly informed of any claim over a certain amount in a given region, or if you just want to have the system monitor trends and inform you if price deviations hit a certain percentage, you have all that and more.
- Instantly view information about any file online while tracking each stage of the claims process
- Monitor the approval process, view action items and instructions, or mark a file for follow up
- Compare original estimates with corrected estimates
- Review claims and report results in real-time
Personal and Company Rules with Real-time Alerts
- Setup personal or company rules that instantly alert you when pre-defined events occur
- Rules can be setup on a per-claim basis or from regular monthly reports
- Customise rules for a specific individual, specific types of claims, or even for specific trades within estimates
Real-time Quality Assurance and Review Tools
XactAnalysis offers you a state-of-the-art Review Queue, allowing automatic management of your QA and re-inspection workflows. You can assign and accept reviews electronically and you'll end up with the best file documentation you've ever had. Your review teams will have everything they need for a desk audit at their fingertips: digital images, sketched floor plans, and detailed estimate reports.
Up-to-the-minute Graphical Reports
The reporting tools that started it all and changed the way the industry views claims management are stronger than ever!
XactAnalysis Estimate Audits
Electronic Smart Reviews that Highlight Potential Scoping Issues
Proper scoping is essential to an accurate estimate. Although every property has the potential for special scoping circumstances, common scoping guidelines often apply to a wide variety of estimates. Xactimate assists both surveyors and administrators by electronically auditing every file twice: in the field and on the network.
With Xactware's audit rules, surveyors are informed of potential issues during the initial estimate, the earliest and most effective time to make changes. Electronic audits highlight items, giving the surveyor the best overall picture of the claim. Network audits that run on each file also inform QA teams of any issues, allowing them to make the most of their review time.
Xactware's electronic audits help you quantify the learning progress, reinforce consistency, and correct audit issues before the claim is closed.