Xactimate® 24 Service Pack Implements Record Number of Customer Suggestions
The latest Xactimate 24 Service Pack implemented a record number of customer suggestions.
Xactware is committed to working with customers to develop products that fit their needs. This Xactimate update shows the dedication of the Xactware team to implementing customer suggestions. With this Service Pack alone, over 500 customer suggestions were implemented-bringing the total implemented suggestions for the Xactimate 24 release to more than 1,500.
"Customer feedback plays a vital role in making sure we continue to provide the best products in the industry," said Jeff Taylor, AVP of Xactimate. "We continue to work closely with our customers to make sure our solutions evolve with their business needs. The 2006A Service Pack is a perfect example of this."
Below is a short list of the key features included in the 2006A Service Pack:
- As an estimate is saved, key estimate information is automatically packaged and placed for upload to XactAnalysis.
- 3rd-party integration has been added for voice recognition as well as direct input of Sketch measurements from a laser measuring device such as the Leica DISTO Plus using BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Tablet PC estimating is visually improved and toolbar, tool tips, and menu preferences have been added.
- Line Items in Estimate Items can be easily sorted using drag & drop.
- Single walls can now be drawn using Sketch.
Current Xactimate 24 customers can download and install the 2006A Service Pack by connecting to XactNet from within XactCentral, or can request this Service Pack on CD by contacting our Sales team at 1-800-424-9228.
About Xactware Inc.
Founded in 1986, Xactware, Inc., is a privately held technology services company (www.Xactware.com), specializing in the property insurance, remodeling, and restoration industries. Xactware's technology tools include software estimating programs for PCs and tablet PCs as well as powerful online systems for replacement cost calculations, estimate tracking, and data trending in real time.
For more information about Xactware's products and services, contact Xactware at 1-800-424-9228 or contact us online.