Xactware Announces New Release of XactRemodel
Xactware announced today a new release of its remodeling software, XactRemodel.
XactRemodel is used by leading remodelers to estimate and sell all types of remodeling projects-from small bathroom remodels to major commercial renovations. XactRemodel estimators can download up-to-date pricing research for the areas they serve.
The new release of XactRemodel features a streamlined interface that gives estimators access to commonly used features from a single dashboard, new and improved estimating tools, and enhanced language support.
Some of the key features found in the new XactRemodel include the following:
- The new dashboard allows users to quickly see and manage projects, communicate electronically, and to download pricing research for the regions they serve.
- New One-click Wizards for plumbing, insulation, HVAC, and electrical allow estimators to calculate these trades for a remodel in as little as a single click.
- Language packs now support English and Spanish. Users can write estimates in one language and print reports in another.
- The new Deck tool makes drawing and estimating decks fast and easy. Users can now sketch and estimate a deck-including the stairs, railings, and footings-in just a few clicks.
- Estimators have complete control over markup in their estimates. Users can set specific markup for different trades, price list categories, or material types.
- Estimators can choose from a wide variety of built-in reports or easily design their own custom documents using the new token module that integrates with Microsoft Word and Excel.
"Many of the new enhancements to XactRemodel are the direct result of customer suggestions," said Jeffrey C. Taylor, Xactware's Associate Vice President over the XactRemodel product. "With these significant improvements, the new XactRemodel gives remodelers the tools to estimate more efficiently, more accurately, and more successfully than ever before."
To learn more about XactRemodel and Xactware's other products and services, visit www.xactware.com for more information, or call 800-538-XACT (9228).
Xactware Solutions, Inc. ("Xactware") is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO specializing in the property insurance, remodeling and restoration industries. Xactware's technology tools include software estimating programs for PCs and tablet PCs, as well as powerful online systems for replacement-cost calculations, estimate tracking and data trending in real time.
For more information, please visit www.xactware.com.
ISO is a leading provider of products and services that help measure, manage and reduce risk. ISO provides data, analytics and decision-support solutions to professionals in many fields, including insurance, finance, real estate, health services, government and human resources. Clients use ISO's databases and services to classify and evaluate a variety of risks and detect potential fraud. In the United States and around the world, ISO's services help customers protect people, property and financial assets.