Xactware Launches XactAnalysis SP mobile for iPhone
New app gives XactAnalysis SP users access to claims assignments to increase efficiency, productivity
Contractors, service providers, and independent adjusters can now easily manage property claims assignments on their iPhone® using XactAnalysis® SP mobile, the latest mobile app from Xactware.
XactAnalysis SP mobile helps users improve response time by giving them the ability to access, view, and update claims assignments, even when they’re in the field or away from the computer. The app also integrates with the iPhone’s GPS functionality to help users save time locating job sites and getting driving directions.
“We’ve taken all the essential XactAnalysis SP tools that users need in the field and made them available on the iPhone,” said K.C. Agrelius, Xactware’s assistant vice president of XactAnalysis. “Now contractors, service providers, and independent adjusters can manage and update their assignments the moment action is taken rather than waiting to return to the office.”
With XactAnalysis SP mobile, contractors, service providers, and independent adjusters can:
- access newly assigned assignments quickly
- view assignment details, including loss location, photos, sketches, and approval status
- access policyholders’ phone numbers or email and then contact them
- update assignments when action is taken, such as contacting customers, inspecting loss sites, or starting a job
- search assignments by policyholder name or claim number
- view assignment location and obtain directions to the loss
- capture photos and then add them to assignments
XactAnalysis SP mobile is now available from the App StoreSM. Users can activate the app at no additional cost through their XactAnalysis account. The app runs on iPhone or iPod touch® devices running iOS 5 or newer.
Xactware Solutions (Xactware) is a Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) company that specializes in the property insurance, remodeling, and restoration industries. Xactware’s technology tools include software estimating programs for PCs and tablet PCs, as well as powerful online systems for replacement-cost calculations, estimate tracking, and data trending in real time. For more information about Xactware’s products and services, contact Xactware at 1-800-424-9228 or www.xactware.com.