News from Elevate 2019
Today at Elevate 2019, Xactware President Mike Fulton was joined by Verisk Chief Operating Officer Mark Anquillare, Geomni President Jeffrey C. Taylor, and ISO Claims Analytics President Richard Della Rocca to announce an array of new InsurTech for the insurance ecosystem, including solutions that harness artificial intelligence and automation to help property professionals work faster and more effectively. Xactware, Geomni, and ISO Claims Analytics are Verisk businesses.
The event continues through Feb. 13 and features two days of keynotes, break-out sessions, lab experiences, and much more, plus a bonus day of free training on Feb. 14.
Announcements at the 2019 event include:
- Vai Technology — Users can get more information about the new artificial intelligence and automation tools that are appearing in Verisk solutions by looking for the Vai seal. Clicking or tapping the seal provides more information about the new InsurTech at work.
- Verisk Strategic Alliances — Xactware Vendor Exchange is evolving to Verisk Strategic Alliances. The new name reflects the company’s commitment to integrations for the insurance ecosystem and the development of new tools that make it easier for InsurTech solutions to integrate.
- Geomni Vision — Geomni Vision is a subscription service that gives customers access to a vast library of aerial imagery and data as well as a range of important tools.
- Geomni Squares — Geomni Squares is a quick measurement data package that allows estimators to see the number of roof squares for early estimation or risk analytics, such as setting reserves and approximating the impact of catastrophic damage.
- A new Geomni-powered tool from Renoworks — Renoworks recently released a tool called FastTrack that is powered by Geomni imagery, data, and exterior plans.
- Xactimate — The Xactimate platform features simplified navigational screens and Vai-powered search capabilities. These search features are currently available in Xactimate mobile and are coming to other Xactware solutions soon.
- Restoration Manager — Restoration Manager has a new user interface with updated dashboards and an improved job mapping interface with XactAnalysis.
- XactAnalysis — Xactware is transforming the accessibility of XactAnalysis, including revamping reporting and analysis.
- ClaimXperience — ClaimXperience features a highly intuitive user interface and will include AI-powered forms that allow users to quickly input relevant information about their claims.
- Weather reports and data — The Verisk Weather products, Benchmark and Respond, have introduced a range of new integrations and weather-data upgrades, including improved reporting, alerts inside XactAnalysis, and easier access to reports.
- And more — Other announcements included a new web plugin for XactContents, new productivity tools for ContentsTrack, integrated weather data in the Geomni Viewer, and much more.
Elevate 2019’s six tracks of sessions include a full track that features the PCS Catastrophe Conference. PCS data showed that insured losses from catastrophes in 2018 made it the third most costly year in U.S. history. That follows a record-breaking year in 2017.
Elevate 2019 also includes a Default Servicing track for users of Xactware’s XactPRM, a product designed for professionals who oversee, manage, repair, and maintain bank-owned or foreclosed properties.
A wide range of key industry experts and leaders are presenting at this year’s conference, including Emmy-nominated actor, director, writer, producer, inventor, and philanthropist, John Ratzenberger. Ratzenberger is best known for his 11-year run acting the role of Cliff in the TV series Cheers and his voice acting in Pixar films. He is also an advocate for the skilled trades.
For more about the conference, please visit VeriskElevate.com.