Xactware Property Reports
2017 Property Report for Canada
Fires raging through British Columbia and tariffs with the United States influenced material cost fluctuations throughout 2017. In addition, high housing costs meant fewer people purchased new homes. Instead, many favoured remodeling their existing residences.
Xactware’s 2017 Property Report for Canada provides a detailed overview of these trends and a special year-end severe weather analysis that details losses from various catastrophic weather events.
In addition, the report includes:
- The average value of property repair estimates by month and type of loss (such as wind, water, and hail)
- Industry response time trends
- An in-depth personal property claims analysis
- Reconstruction cost trends for each province
- Trends for labour costs as well as commonly used building materials
- And key insights in many more areas
New this year! The 2017 Property Report is digital and interactive, and available for instant access.