2019 Property Report for Canada
Storms marked the most significant periods of claim activity throughout Canada in 2019. Storm surges, heavy winter snows, and hail—along with other economic trends—affected prices and claims activity across the country. Xactware’s 2019 Canada Property Report tells the story behind these events from a claims and pricing perspective, and delivers valuable claims insight.
The Canada property report includes findings on these key areas:
- The average value of property repair estimates by month and type of loss (such as wind, water, and hail)
- Total volume and value of property estimates
- Rate changes for reconstruction costs by province
- Trends for material and labour costs
- A special severe weather analysis
- And key insights in many more areas
The 2019 Property Report is digital and interactive, and available for instant access.