2020 Property Report for the United States
As a global pandemic reshaped our world, winds and hurricanes battered the Midwest and South, and protests against racial injustice turned destructive. These and other 2020 events affected labor and material prices and drove claims activity throughout the year.
The Xactware 2020 U.S. Property Report tells the story behind these events from a claims and pricing perspective and delivers valuable insight into the trends leading into 2021 and beyond.
The U.S. property report includes findings on these key areas:
- Total volume and value of property estimates
- Rate changes for reconstruction costs by state or province
- Trends for common building materials such as lumber, drywall, and roofing
- Industry benchmarks for claim turnaround times
- And key insights in many more areas