Xactware Property Reports
2019 Property Report for the United States
Hurricanes and hail were the most definitive weather events in 2019, and included Category 5 Hurricane Dorian. These and other events affected labor and material prices and drove claims activity throughout the year.
Xactware’s 2019 U.S. Property Report tells the story behind these events from a claims and pricing perspective, and delivers valuable insight into the trends leading into 2020 and beyond.
The U.S. property report includes findings on these key areas:
- Total volume and value of property estimates
- Rate changes for reconstruction costs by state or province
- Trends for common building materials such as lumber, drywall, and roofing
- Industry benchmarks for claim turnaround times
- And key insights in many more areas
The 2019 U.S. Property Report is digital and interactive, and available for instant access.