Xactware Property Reports
2016 Property Report for the United States
In 2016 new construction and remodeling activity rose with losses from catastrophes up sharply over 2015. This contributed to rising remodeling and reconstruction costs throughout the year.
Xactware’s 2016 Property Report for the United States provides a detailed overview of how reconstruction costs changed at the national and state level. The report also includes a special severe weather analysis that details losses from various catastrophic weather events.
In addition, the report includes:
- The average value of property repair estimates by month and type of loss (such as wind, water, and hail)
- Industry response time trends
- An in-depth personal property claims analysis
- Reconstruction cost trends for each state and the District of Columbia
- Trends for labor costs as well as commonly used building materials
- And key insights in many more areas