Preparing flood-loss claims for the United States' NFIP
Estimating and documenting National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) flood claims has never been easier with the flood estimation features that are part of Xactimate.
Streamline flood claim estimating
Xactimate’s significantly improved flood-loss estimating module can help save time, prevent and catch potential errors, and provide reports just the way flood estimators need them. Reports can even be combined into a single PDF file including forms, photos, and customized content.
Save time. Redundant entry is eliminated and many tasks are now automated or entered with the help of new features that help make estimating flood damage much faster than ever before.
Prevent and catch potential errors. Xactimate automatically follows many U.S. flood-estimating standards and screens for potential issues.
Provide reports just the way flood estimators need them. Reports can even be combined into a single PDF file including forms, photos, and customized content.
With Xactimate Flood-Loss Estimating
- Flood policy coverage, policy limits, and deductibles can now be sent with an assignment straight into Xactimate.
- Coverages, policy limits, and deductibles are automatically applied according to NFIP policy.
- Recoverable/non-recoverable depreciation defaults are automatically applied according to NFIP guidelines.
- Estimators sign forms electronically
- Duplicate entry is eliminated.
- Settings and preferences can be set specifically for flood-loss estimates.
- Photos are much easier to add and merge with other food forms and reports.
- New advanced reporting tools make it much faster to build reports exactly the way estimators want them.
- Error-checking tools find potential errors and help easily correct them.
- Building valuations can be created from inside flood assignments with values automatically imported into Loss Recap and appropriate forms
Some of the most tedious and error-prone tasks are now automatic
Flood policy coverages and their respective policy limits and deductibles are already set up and handled automatically. In most cases, NFIP guidelines for recoverable and non-recoverable depreciation are also applied automatically. Limits for detached garages are automatically set based on the policy and estimated damage is appropriately applied to the policy limit.
Available in Xactimate online and desktop
When you select a flood-loss project type in Xactimate desktop or online, the new flood-loss features are ready to help you compile a flood-loss estimate and complete the signed forms and documentation needed to correctly process the file.
Xactware offers a two-hour flood-estimating Virtual Classroom Training course that covers the new features.