Flood Estimating - Harvey
Xactimate's flood estimating features allow you to automatically apply coverages, policy limits, and deductibles according to NFIP policy, making the road to recovery compliant, accurate, and faster than ever. Learn more about Xactimate Flood Estimating.
Below you will find helpful resources for using Xactimate's flood-estimating features.
To aid in the recovery efforts, take advantage of a subscription to the Online Training Center. Nearly 70 hours of on-demand training is accessible 24/7. Follow these steps to sign-up:
- From the Xactware.com shopping cart, select Add to Cart and complete your order.
- Once ordered, login to the Online Training Center using your Xactware ID.
In the Online Training Center click the Course Catalog tab and add the courses you wish to review. We recommend the following courses to help you become more familiar with Xactimate; Xactimate Fundamentals, Xactimate Proficiency, Xactimate Roof Estimating. Each of these courses can be found in the Xactimate 28 Training series.
- The Xactimate 28 Refresher course is designed for the new to intermediate Xactimate user with some working knowledge of Xactimate. Xactware refresher classes are "open sessions" so students may enter and leave as they need to. During the session the trainer will allow for questions or users can watch as the trainer demonstrates key concepts of the product. Each session will last for 2 hours.
- To view the schedule, register, and view login information, visit Xactimate 28 Referesher Training.
- Xactware also offers a two-hour flood-estimating Virtual Classroom Training course covering FEMA flood forms available in Xactimate.
Free, and available for immediate viewing, these Xactimate webcasts provide free insight and training on flood estimating.
Our support team is ready to assist you with any Xactware-related issues you encounter. Chat support is available 24/7 through the eService Center, or you can call 1-800-710-9228 during business hours for paid phone support. The eService Center is also filled with useful documents, videos, and product tips to help you find answers to your questions.