Claims Management with XactAnalysis
XactAnalysis is the first, largest, and only full-cycle claims analytical and reporting tool available in the property insurance industry. As claims flow through its network, XactAnalysis constantly monitors the data to help claims professionals catch errors, report on progress, and benchmark performance.
Enhance Efficiency, Reliability
A three-year study shows that a company that completes 6,000 estimates could save more than $828,000 by correcting errors discovered by XactAnalysis.
In addition, the largest independent adjusting firm in California has used XactAnalysis to exceed its monthly benchmarks for contacting insureds, inspecting losses, and reporting results.
Watch the video below to see XactAnalysis in action.
XactAnalysis enables you to:
- track claims assignments to make sure company standards are met
- audit claims estimates to catch and correct errors
- store estimates, valuations, floor plans, photos, notes, action items, and even audio files to maintain thorough documentation on all claims assignments
- monitor adjuster performance to identify areas for improvement
- generate easy-to-read real-time reports on company performance and compare those against industry standards