ContentsTrack System Requirements
ContentsTrack runs on two complementary platforms, online and mobile:
For best operation, ContentsTrack online should run on currently released versions of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
Users will also need a PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader.
- Apple iPad or iPad Mini with iOS 10 or above (excluding iPad 2)
- Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation with iOS 10 or above
- Apple iPhone 4S or newer with iOS 10 or above
- A device using Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) - 7.0 (Nougat)
ContentsTrack for Android has been tested on a number of devices. For the best application performance, Xactware recommends the following Android devices:
- Google Pixel C
- Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S (8.4)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0)
Please Note: Dell tablets are not supported.
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- Huawei Google Nexus 6P
- LG G5
- LG Google Nexus 5X
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7
Why only these Android devices?
At Xactware, we want be sure that users of our mobile apps have the best possible experience, and we know this is accomplished when both the hardware environment and software perform optimally together.
With almost 4,000 Android devices currently on the market, according to a recent survey by OpenSignal, it is impossible to test our Android app on every device. Many of these devices perform well, however some are not suited for a complex, large-scale business application.
Xactware invests heavily in testing its mobile apps on many hardware platforms, monitoring performance, stability, and scalability, and then using the results to provide guidelines as a service to our users. We are confident that those using devices on the supported list will have the best possible experience with their Xactware app.
View our release schedule for future release dates.