Hurricanes and hail were the most definitive weather events in 2019, and included Category 5 Hurricane Dorian. These and other events affected labor and material prices and drove claims activity throughout the year.
The Xactware 2019 U.S. Property Report tells the story behind these events from a claims and pricing perspective, and delivers valuable insight into the trends leading into 2020 and beyond.
The U.S. property report includes findings on these key areas:
- Total volume and value of property estimates
- Rate changes for reconstruction costs by state or province
- Trends for common building materials such as lumber, drywall, and roofing
- Industry benchmarks for claim turnaround times
- And key insights in many more areas
The 2019 U.S. Property Report is digital and interactive, and available for instant access.