As a global pandemic reshaped our world, 2020 affected labor and material prices and drove claims activity throughout the year.
The Xactware 2020 Canada Property Report tells the story behind claims and pricing and delivers valuable insight into the trends leading into 2021 and beyond.
The report includes findings on these key areas:
- Total volume and value of property estimates
- Rate changes for reconstruction costs by province
- Trends for common building materials such as lumber, drywall, and roofing
- Industry benchmarks for claim turnaround times
- And key insights in many more areas
The 2020 Property Report is available in PDF format.