Throughout 2021, as a global pandemic continued to affect the world and weather trends continued to evolve, Verisk monitored labor and material pricing as well as claim activity.
Verisk's 2021 Canada Property Report tells the story behind these events from a claims and pricing perspective and delivers valuable insight into the trends leading into 2022 and beyond.
The Canada Property Report includes findings on these key areas:
- Total volume and value of property estimates
- Rate changes for reconstruction costs by province
- Trends for common building materials such as lumber, dry wall, and roofing
- Industry benchmarks for claim turnaround times
- And key insights in many more areas