As a global pandemic continued to affect the world, a winter storm and hurricanes battered the south and the Midwest. These and other 2021 events affected labor and material prices and drove claims activity throughout the year.
Verisk's Property Estimating Solutions 2021 U.S. Property Report tells the story behind these events from a claims and pricing perspective and delivers valuable insight into the trends leading into 2022 and beyond.
The U.S. Property Report includes findings on these key areas:
- Total volume and value of property estimates
- Rate changes for reconstruction costs by state
- Trends for common building materials such as lumber, drywall, and roofing
- Industry benchmarks for claim turnaround times
- And key insights in many more areas