eService Center Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log into the eService Center?
- Browse to https://www.xactware.com
- Click on the login button, located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select the eService Center from the drop-down menu.
- Sign in using the same Xactware ID and password you currently use to access XactAnalysis and/or Xactimate 28. If you don't have an Xactware ID, click the "click here" link to create one, or if you don't remember your ID or Password, click on the "Forgot your Xactware ID or Password?" link, and follow the instructions.
- If prompted to select an account, click Login. This will take you to the eService Center's main menu.
- How do I get live support in the eService Center?
- Log into the eService Center.
- Click on the 24/7 online support (Live Help) option on the left side of the screen.
- Select the product and category relating to your question or issue from the drop-down menus.
- Click Submit Request to be put into the chat queue.
- What is the fastest way to find answers to my questions?
With Xactimate Help in Xactimate and Real Time Training in XactRemodel, the fastest way to learn about our products or receive an answer to your question is literally a click away. This new dynamic system automatically displays text and multimedia help topics for the area of the program in which you are working. Real Time Training can be turned on or off from the Help menu.
If you are unable to find an answer using Real Time Training or if you need help with product troubleshooting, simply log into the eService Center and click the 24/7 Online Support link. Our Answer Center contains more than 1,700 support documents—many with easy-to-understand multimedia instructions—and online chat is always there when you need it.
- What support options are available in the Answer Center?
- Self-Help Support using the Answer Center search option
- Free Live Chat
- Free Email
- Phone Support
- Why isn't telephone support free?
Telephone support is the least efficient method for providing assistance to our customers. With the eService Center, customers now have around-the-clock assistance, including free live chat and free email support. These new services provide excellent service to our customers with reduced wait times. The best alternative to telephone support is our free live chat support on the eService Center, which provides an accurate record of the communications for future reference.
If you still prefer to contact us using telephone support for a $20 charge, our support technicians are available at 1-800-710-9228 between 6 AM and 6 PM Mountain Time, Monday through Friday, excluding Christmas and New Year's Day. The $20 charge for telephone support ensures that high-quality support is given over the phone while keeping wait times as short as possible.
- Can I use the Answer Center if cookies are disabled on my computer? How do I enable the cookies on my computer?
Cookies must be enabled in order to use the Answer Center. To enable cookies, activate your Internet Explorer, go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. Depending on the version of the software you have, it will either be under the security or privacy tab.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that our website provides to your browser while you are visiting Xactware's website. We supply your browser with cookies that contain a unique identifier to better understand what areas of our site users prefer. Cookies are used to confirm your session identity as you move about the site. As you navigate the site, you will be asked to identify what product you are currently using and what category and sub-category best describes your question. Based on this information, cookies are used to ensure that the proper pages are displayed for you.
- Where can I enter feedback about an Answer Center document?
At the bottom of any Answer Center document, you may indicate that you would like to speak with a support technician and proceed. Once you do so, a feedback window where your comments can be submitted will appear.
- Are the Xactware tick sheets available online?
Both the Xactimate and 360Value tick sheets are available in the Helpful Downloads section of the eService Center.
- Where can I access Xactware's License Agreements?
Xactware's License Agreements are available in the Helpful Downloads section of the eService Center.
- Where can I go to provide suggestions about the eService Center?
We welcome your feedback on any of our products and services at any time; simply click on any of the "We're Listening" links on our websites.
- What if I forget my password?
If you don't remember your ID or Password, click on the "Forgot your Xactware ID or password?" link, and follow the instructions.
- What if I get an error about no accounts being associated with my Xactware ID?
Link your Xactware ID to your account by entering your product keycode and selecting Associate, or you may contact customer service Monday-Friday 6 AM to 6 PM Mountain Time, at 1-800-710-9228 to help you get signed in.